software/hardware skills

 Software/Hardware skills

 

So for the  computer software and hardware is what i have been learning and in the past I have had some software i made used of like, MS WORD ,MS EXCEL, COREL DRAW. And I learned about software and hardware it is what have been working with for about 2month before I to the university. Back in my country Nigeria we do not call it computer science , we call computing Data processing and we did actually do a lot of practical but I really enjoyed using that's software I mention

Basically i have been using desktop for my work and i am very similar with mouse, keyboard and I have use this hardware to leaning of things before but I have never involve in programming course  before  but I had a three months computing course before and I learnt a lot.



Comments